I designed this collar in honor of the late, great Ruth Bader Ginsburg (aka The Notorious R.B.G.)
When delivering a Dissent or at a major political function, Justice Ginsburg would often wear a necklace or collar that reflected her opinion on the case or topic. For example, she wore a rainbow beaded collar in support of LGBTQ rights.
With Justice Ginsburg's legacy as inspiration, I designed this collar to reflect her ever-present class and grace with gold beads, smaller pearls, and larger teardrop-shaped pearls.
- Adjustable length - 14.5" long with a 3" gold-filled extension chain with a teardrop-shaped pearl at the end
- 11mm gold-filled Lobster Claw clasp
- Hundreds of 2.5mm gold-filled beads
- Teardrop-shaped pearls are approximately 8x6mm
- Other pearls are approximately 4mm