I designed this Pearl and Black Spinel gemstone collar in honor of the late, great Ruth Bader Ginsburg (aka The Notorious R.B.G.)
When delivering a Dissent or at a major political function, Justice Ginsburg would often wear a necklace or collar that reflected her opinion on the case or topic. For example, she wore a rainbow beaded collar in support of LGBTQ rights.
With Justice Ginsburg's legacy as inspiration, I designed this collar to reflect her ever-present class and grace with Black Spinel gemstone beads that contrast with two rows of white pearls and a row of teardrop-shaped pearls.
- Adjustable length - 15" long with a 3" Sterling Silver extension chain with a teardrop-shaped pearl at the end
- 11mm Sterling Silver Lobster Claw clasp
- Hundreds of 2.5mm semi-precious Black Spinel beads
- Teardrop-shaped pearls are approximately 7x5mm
- Other pearls are approximately 3-4mm